11/05/2011

Beatles Fashion Tribute

Yesterday I was invited to a Beatles tribute show by my cousin Joce and it was an admirable experience!! Very mellow and easy going people gave The Rogue Bar an extrodinary vibe that made you just want to show your groovy dance moves.There was never a dull moment. My cousin Jocelyn (check out her blog: www.hellojocelove.blogspot.com) was my inspiration for this look I put together. Her outfit was nifty. Loved it!

Beatles Fashion Tribute


Junk Food black top
teesforall.com

DAKS checkered jacket
£170 - theoutnet.com

H&M zipper jeans
£30 - hm.com

Lace up ankle booties
$5.50 - romwe.com

Jimmy choo bag
€2.590 - veryeickhoff.com

Cartier jewelry
jewelry.1stdibs.com

The Row wayfarer shades
$410 - openingceremony.us

Madewell skinny belt
$40 - madewell.com




Live a little!


Karí

No comments:

Post a Comment