11/16/2011

Holy Moly!

Saturday afternoon I had gone shopping to search for something to wear for my aunt and uncles casual anniversary dinner.I wasn't able to find an item that I thought was worth purchasing. After hours of searching and a dozen of fitting rooms later, I walked into one last store and a gray chunky knitted sweater caught my eye. Of course I had to try it on and I loved the fit and thought how awesome it would look with some dark wash skinny jeans. I absolutely fell in love with it and am thinking of going back and purchasing the beige one as well. Oh how I love last minute finds!


IMG_0348

IMG_0352

IMG_0364

IMG_0291




Live a little!


Karí


IMG_0361

Similar and affordable looks you can find =)
Knit!


Robert Rodriguez cropped sweater
£180 - theoutnet.com

Club Monaco boat neck shirt
£190 - brownsfashion.com

Lilya knit top
$149 - frockaholics.com

Wet Seal low rise jeans
$27 - wetseal.com

H&M slim jeans
£20 - hm.com

Dark denim skinny jeans
$20 - stylesforless.com

Charlotte Russe boots
$46 - charlotterusse.com

Flat ankle booties
$48 - modcloth.com

Faux leather handbag
$32 - nordstrom.com

Jane Norman suede shoulder bag
£28 - janenorman.co.uk

Crossbody handbag
$38 - nordstrom.com

Portolano knit slouch hat
$32 - nordstrom.com

All Saints slouchy beanie hat
$55 - allsaints.com

Ganni angora hat
€67 - youheshe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment