11/21/2011

Weekend Lookbook

Easy going weekend=basic wardrobe. Friday night called for movie night with friends and of course the choice of movie was Twilight! I was excited to know how the movie portrayed the book and well let's just say I wasn't disappointed. I recommend you go see it if your into all the blood sucking vs. hairy werewolf love triangle thing hah! Moving on...Here are are few pictures of my weekend wardrobe as well as a picture of my Momma because I love her style and plus she's so darn cute. Einstein bro's Strawberry spread on toast taste yummy and my dog Koko (Loco) strutting his stuff. Enjoy!




IMG_0459

IMG_0467

IMG_0484

IMG_0485

IMG_0491

IMG_0502

IMG_0483

IMG_0245

IMG_0238



Live a little!


Karí






Items worn:
Black Jacket-Wet Seal
Jeans- Forever21
Printed Chiffon Dress-LA District in LA
Faux Leather Jacket-Ross Dress For Less
Shoes-Dollhouse
Purse-Thrift store

No comments:

Post a Comment