3/08/2012

Spring Accessories

"Flowers, flowers everywhere, In the garden, in my hair.In the vase, at the store,On the table, on the door. What a lovely time of year, Flowers blooming, bringing cheer." 
With Spring just around the corner, you can never get enough of the self blooming, hammered stone, rhinestone, etched or even colorful flower rings and indigenous leather sandals. I don't think of Spring as just bright,crisp and fresh but what does come to mind when I  think of spring is wet muddy and warm. I can't wait to pair my warm peach, forest green, warm browns, beige and flower prints together this Spring. What will you be wearing this Spring and what comes to YOUR mind when you think of Spring?
Here are a few finds:





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

My aunt brought these sandals for me from Mexico. I absolutely fell in love with them!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Live a little!


Karí


spring rings

FOSSIL pave jewelry
$45 - fossil.com

Wet Seal oversized jewelry
$3.99 - wetseal.com

Wet Seal flower jewelry
$5.99 - wetseal.com

Rose jewelry
$25 - spencersonline.com

Just Female Acces flower jewelry
€18 - welikefashion.com

Benefit Cosmetics eyeliner
$20 - bloomingdales.com

No comments:

Post a Comment