11/16/2011

The Mask

So I started breaking out like CRAZY due to stress of different occurrences and changes in my life and my face now looks like a teenager that is going through a hormone change haha. My face was so clear before all the craziness but it'll soon be back to the way it was because of all the remedies I have been doing to it. I recently bought this Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque that is amazing! The tingly feeling I get on my face let's me know the product is working its wonders. I love how smooth it makes your face feel once washed. I then applied Neutrogena Oil Free Moisture for combination skin. Great product for oily yet dry skin!





queen-helene-mint-julep-masque

ne10

Ahhhhhh!!!! Don't get scared it's part of the beauty process.

IMG_0395

Once the mask is dry.

IMG_0405


Live a little!

Karí

No comments:

Post a Comment