1/31/2012

Weekend Diary

My weekend was surprisingly great. Relaxing and simple. Ran a few errands here and there, easy peezy homework, scrutinizing guns at Cabelas, Pete's fish and chips, chores, couch bum, and my favorite a movie night out with my favorite people. Ok ok so it doesn't sound as great when I describe it but to me those little simple moments are the one's that count that most. ^_^ Any who here are a few pictures of my shindig outfits.

Overall Look: Casual Chic

♥ Xi Clothing Co.-Loose grey top
♥ Wet Seal- Jeans
♥ Baker's Shoes- Black suede studded heels
♥ Wet Seal- Shimmery gray cowl neck sweater
♥ H&M- Bag
♥ Glitter Accessories- Ring
♥ Mexico- Silver bracelet
DIY- Fringe band shirt
H&M-Black and White striped blouse


this band shirt was a DIY, I made the fringes on it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love Pete's Fish and Chips, there sauce and food never fail.
Photobucket

Photobucket

My first time ever trying these stick on nail things, complete failure. It looked rough on the edges but i absolutely love the design. Thank you Robert ^_^
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Not a real tattoo, it's one of those "fashion" tattoos. I love this ring and guess what?! It was only $1!
Photobucket

I love my Coco Loco! He really is crazy!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Live a little!


Karí


Stay tuned in for my bucket list. I was inspired by my awesome cousin Joce ^_^ check out her blog www.hellojocelove.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment