So as I mentioned in my previous post, I wanted to share with you my bucket list (things to do before I "kick the bucket" as they say), but I like to see it on a more positive perspective as in things I can accomplish and have the opportunity to say "I've done that!" Whether it's goals or wishful thinking you shouldn't hesitate to take one step forward to be closer to your dreams.
Arizona California Nevada Texas Colorado New York Pennsylvania Maryland Virginia
"To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe"
1. Visit all 50 states in the U.S.
Go on top of the Empire State Building.
Tour of Washington D.C and view the White House.
4. Go skydiving.
Ride on a motorcycle
6. Attend L.A or N.Y Fashion Week.
7. Get a tattoo.
8. Own a clothing line.
9. Own a house.
10. Go backpacking in Europe.
11. Take a picture near the Eiffel Tower in Paris.
Take a tour to Ellis Island and Statue of Liberty in NY.
13. Go to Canada and a attend a hockey game.
14. Learn to snowboard.
15. Take a ride on a hot air balloon and watch the sunset.
16. Shoot a gun.
17. Get my B.S Degree in Journalism.
18. Get married and have a family. =)
19. Hike a volcano in Hawaii.
20. Have an adventure at Disney World Orlando, Florida.
21. Go on a cruise in the Bahamas.
22. Live in another state.
23. Go snorkeling.
24. Make a difference.
25. Go to the Grand Canyon.
Go on a trolley in San Francisco.
27. Run in a Spartan Race.
Go across the Golden Gate Bridge in S.F.
29. Travel the World.
Watch the sunset at a beach.
31. Lose 25lbs.
32. Learn to knit a scarf.
Go to a country in Central America.
34. View and take a picture of the Monumento al Divino Salvador del Mundo in San Salvador City.
35. Learn to knit.
36. Learn to play a song on the guitar.
37. See or be involved in a flash mob.
38. Visit Niagara Falls.
39. Learn to surf.
40. Donate Blood.
Hike in Yosemite Park.
Go to a Broadway Show in NY.
43. Write a book.
Ride on a train from state to state.
45. Be part of a charity organization.
Stand in the middle of Times Square.
Take a kickboxing class.
48. Send my mom on a vacation.
49. Go zip lining.
50. Be an extra in a movie.
51. Rescue a dog from an animal shelter.
52. Be part of a fashion show with my designs in it.
53. Make a wedding dress.
Learn how to sew.
Start a blog.
56. Make a portfolio of my illustration and fashion work.
Have a paintball war.
58. Live life to the fullest...
These are just a few things of which i'd want to experience...more to be added =)
Live a little!