2/28/2012

Photo Diary 1

Enjoy!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shrimp Tempura rolls! yum!
Photobucket

Over the weekend I felt the need to organize everything in my room. Since the capacity of the room is so small I decided to move everything around in which it's easier access and floor free!  I have a habit of organizing things in a formal manner and I absolutely have to know where it's at or else I will go crazy trying to look for it. Maybe I'm just weird -_-

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I am in love with my draping class. It may be a lot of work but I definitely prefer draping form rather than free hand pattern making.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I purchased these boots at a thrift store for $1.00! They are no Dr. Martens but it sure was a heck of a deal for these awesome pair.
Photobucket

Photobucket



Live a little!


Karí

No comments:

Post a Comment